- 11:00 – 11:45 am, Virtual Chair Yoga, Balance Yoga CenterThis is an adaptive Yoga Class for those students interested in experiencing the benefits of increased mobility, flexibility and strength without the rigor of a traditional Mat Yoga Class. The chair is used in all different ways to modify the poses to fit the needs of students who may be recovering from injury, have limited mobility, or just prefer a gentler approach to the practice.
Tuesday: Available for private yoga sessions.
Wednesday: Available for private yoga sessions.￼
- 2:00 – 3:15 pm: Virtual Yoga Nidra & Yin/Restorative, Balance Yoga CenterBeginning with the 30-minute Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep, aka adult nap time) we will slow down, relax, and rejuvenate, through guided meditation and gentle/passive stretching. Yin Yoga directs the asana practice into the connective tissues, ligaments, and joints which are not exercised very much in an active (or yang) asana practice. Suitable for nearly all levels of students, yin yoga and restorative yoga are great compliments to the dynamic and muscular (yang) yoga practice. With these styles, it’s not about changing and pushing ourselves, this class allows for a gentle and quiet power to arise facilitating a deep release of healing. Restorative yoga is a practice that allows for both a stillness in the body through passive stretching, and the mind, through the lengthly time held in the pose. Deeply meditative, deeply healing, restorative yoga is often called the most advanced yoga.
Friday: Available for private yoga sessions.￼
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga, On Water YogaOn Water Yoga combines the ancient science of yoga with the therapeutic aspects of water & nature to create an experience unlike any other.
- Class will start with a short SUP lesson and safety briefing. All levels are welcome with Audrey DeLong leading you through a fun, active, yoga flow practice on the water.
- Class sizes are limited due to COVID-19.
- Pre-registration is required OnWaterYoga.com
- $30 to Bring Your Own SUP, paddle, and lifejacket
- $50 to borrow SUP and gear
Sunday: No classes
Schedule variations possible due to emergency’s, special events, or holidays.
Please double check with the linked locations to ensure class is happening as planned.