- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Baby goats, pygmy goats, and fainting goats, frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- $20 for the 1-hour class. Ages 12 and up.
- $35 for the special 2-hour classes. Ages 21 and up.
- Class size limited to 18.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.
On Water Yoga: Ohio
- Saturday – Sunday, July 8 – 16, 2017
- On Water Yoga
- Alum Creek State Park; Lewis Center, OH
- Hoover Reservoir; Westerville, OH
- Join Aloha SUP and guest instructor Audrey DeLong of On Water Yoga for a SUP Paddle Board Yoga Class. The Class is based on the principles of Ashtanga Flow Yoga originated in India. Envision your paddle board as your yoga mat with the flow of the water offering an additional elastic force to your practice.
- We will perform fundamental Yoga poses like tadasana, forward bends, twists, downward dog, plank and attempt more advanced yoga poses like warrior and headstand. If you can do it on land you are likely to be able to do it on the water.
- SUP Yoga class includes the Paddle Board Rental, Paddle, Leash, Life Jacket/PFD, and Board Leash.
- Register at: AlohaSUP.com
- Call Aloha SUP at (440) 774-2000 with any Questions and we will see you there!
On Water Yoga Camping Trip
- Friday, August 4 – Sunday, August 6, 2017
- On Water Yoga
- in the mountains, 45 minutes east of Redding, CA
- Join us to sleep under the stars, beside the water’s edge of this pristine lake, in the middle of the National Forest, 10 miles down a dirt road, approximately 45 minutes east of Redding, at 5000 feet elevation.
- We are getting some relief from the heat to spend some quality time together or alone(!), camping, roasting marshmallows, and perhaps paddling and flowing through two SUP yoga practices. This will be a low key and restorative weekend in the woods so little known that most locals don’t know about it! And, to keep with the spirit of adventure, the exact location won’t be revealed unless you are paid and coming!
- Family and friends, ages 13 and up, are invited to join the camping trip for a small extra charge. A total of 30 people can attend this weekend getaway.
- Schedule: subject to change as the Spirit leads:
- Friday night group campfire meal
- Saturday morning 2-hour SUP paddle and yoga practice
- Sunday morning 1.5-hour SUP paddle and yoga practice.
- Lots of time will be given to explore, paddle, hike, read, nap, swim, fish, swing in the hammock, whatever makes your heart happy.
- Check in time on Friday, August 4th is 2:00pm. Check out time on Sunday, August 6th is 11:00am.
- Water and pit toilets are on site, no showers.
- Bring your camping gear, food and drinks, and let’s go for an adventure!
- Borrow my SUP, or bring your own, or just come for the fun of this incredible location and get away into the wild.
- $100 – $265
- Vegan snack bars with raw superfoods provided by Raw Revolution
Water to Wine: On Water Yoga & Winery Tour Weekend
- September 23 – 24, 2017
- On Water Yoga and Headwaters Kayak
- Lodi, CA
- Come, get away to this hidden gem in the Wine Country of Northern California. We will begin our weekend with a 90 minute SUP Yoga practice on the waters of the Mokelumne River; tucked into a lagoon, we will connect with nature, find her calm, let go, and flow with an active, fun yoga practice on top of these waters. Afterwards, we will enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach of Lodi Lake and then be whisked away, enjoying the afternoon and evening at several wineries. Wrapping up the day with a wine in hand, we will watch the sun set before being transported back. Our weekend concludes Sunday with a 90 minute, therapeutic SUP Yoga practice designed to match the energy and needs of the group to refresh, heal, and create harmony within.
- Includes SUP, paddle, lifejacket, and anchor for 2 SUP Yoga sessions, lunch on the beach Saturday, Saturday afternoon winery tours and tastings, shuttle to and from wineries, and gift bag.
- Lead by Yoga Therapy trained, E-RYT200 Yoga Instructor, Audrey DeLong. Snacks provided by Raw Revolution. Lodging provided if needed: Friday, September 22 – Sunday, September 24, 2017.
- Registration ends on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- $280 for retreat only; $405 – $600 with lodging included
- Register here. Space limited to 12.
- Select lodging here and view it below:
- View the private, 4 bed/2 bath house on the river, w/ a private lake, beach, & access to the river here
- View the 3 bed/2 bath shared house w/ pool, surrounded by a vineyard, nestled in a forest here