- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Baby goats, pygmy goats, and fainting goats, frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- $20 for the 1-hour class. Ages 12 and up.
- $35 for the special 2-hour classes. Ages 21 and up.
- Class size limited to 18.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.
- starting Sept. 10th & continuing every-other Sunday – Nov. 5th, 2017; 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Balance Yoga Center
- Redding, CA
- We are so comfortable/familiar with our thoughts/thinking. We have believed the lie that “I think, therefore I am”. The truth is: “I am, therefore I think.” I am. This is what we practice with meditation. And from this safe, sold, secure place, we have thoughts, we let thoughts arise, or we don’t. There are many ways, many styles, and many thoughts, and it’s all meditation.
- We are diving deep into this ancient practice exploring various styles, lengths of time, and including lots of open discussion to get real, share, discuss, and find out what works and what doesn’t, what you like, what you don’t, with opportunity to ask questions, and get into the meat of this therapeutic practice for anyone of any age.
- Each session will build upon the last, so much so that the last 2 sessions are only open to those that have attended the other 3! This series includes varied styles from guided meditation, zen meditation, embodiment meditation, observational meditation, mudras, mantras, and more.
- Explore what arises with this 5-week Meditation Series Workshop starting Sunday September 10th and continuing every-other Sunday from 3:00 – 5:00 pm. Join for 1, 2, 3, or all 5 (getting a discount when you do!) and come, make your mind your ally.
- $30/session drop-in or $125 for all 5
Roll & Release Workshop
- September 16, 2017: 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Balance Yoga Center
- Redding, CA
Using blocks, balls, and other props we will unlock, massage, roll, and release tightness, tension, and create ease within the body. Gentle stretches will be incorporated to increase flexibility and restore balance.
This special workshop will help you find more comfort within your body, helping to reduce injuries, and create homeostasis.
$25 early registration; $30 day of
Water to Wine: On Water Yoga & Winery Tour Weekend
- September 30 – October 1, 2017
- On Water Yoga and Headwaters Kayak
- Lodi, CA
- Come, get away to this hidden gem in the Wine Country of Northern California. We will begin our weekend with a 90 minute SUP Yoga practice on the waters of the Mokelumne River; tucked into a lagoon, we will connect with nature, find her calm, let go, and flow with an active, fun yoga practice on top of these waters. Afterwards, we will enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach of Lodi Lake and then be whisked away, enjoying the afternoon and evening at several wineries. Wrapping up the day with a wine in hand, we will watch the sun set before being transported back. Our weekend concludes Sunday with a 90 minute, therapeutic SUP Yoga practice designed to match the energy and needs of the group to refresh, heal, and create harmony within.
- Includes SUP, paddle, lifejacket, and anchor for 2 SUP Yoga sessions, lunch on the beach Saturday, Saturday afternoon winery tours and tastings, shuttle to and from wineries, and gift bag.
- Lead by Yoga Therapy trained, E-RYT200 Yoga Instructor, Audrey DeLong. Snacks provided by Raw Revolution. Lodging provided if needed: Friday, September 29 – Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- Registration ends on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- $280 for retreat only; $405 – $600 with lodging included
- Register here. Space limited to 12.
- Select lodging here and view it below:
- View the private, 4 bed/2 bath house on the river, w/ a private lake, beach, & access to the river here
- View the 3 bed/2 bath shared house w/ pool, surrounded by a vineyard, nestled in a forest here
SUP Yoga Greece, 2018
- details coming soon! Check back for the mermaiding, goddess, adventure on the Mediterranean Sea…