Share+Give Initiative: United Against Cancer 2020 Swimwear Calendar & Fashion Show
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- San Francisco, CA
- 2020 United Against Cancer Swimwear Calendar benefiting research and clinical trials underway for ovarian cancer early testing and less toxic treatments: https://www.flipcause.com/secure/event_step2/NjEzNjI=/54698
- Donate here: https://shareandgive.com/
- Buy the 2020 calendar when it’s available here: https://shareandgive.com/
New Moon Restorative & Yoga Nidra Workshop
- Sunday, October 27th: 5:00 – 7:00pm
- Balance Yoga Center
- Redding, CA
- The New Moon brings a calm and a renewal, as though nothing is expected from us and we’re allowed to simply “be.” Harness the power and importance of the darkest night of the month with 2 powerful relaxation techniques: a 30-minute Yoga Nidra and 1.5 hours of Restorative Yoga, while learning the astrological importance of this New Moon in Scorpio. We will balance the nervous system and reduce stress for a night of deep release, relaxation, harmony, and healing with Level 1 Yoga Therapist Audrey DeLong.
- Like pin holes through the dark, the stars shine the brightest on this night and we will relax under their glowing magic, tapping into our intuitive selves through the practice of Yoga Nidra. A 30-minute Yoga Nidra is equal to 2-hours of sleep and is used to work on the subconscious mind to access our sixth sense. Yoga Nidra improves body/mind/spirit awareness and strengthens the connection between the three through a guided journey as you rest in your “yoga nidra nest” of props. Restorative Yoga balances our fast paced lifestyles and has an enormous capacity to heal physical and mental ailments. Through simple postures held for long periods of time we will use lots of props to find deeper openings and profound release.
- Suitable for all levels, this is about caring for ourselves so we can then care for others.
- $40 pre-registration; $45 day of
- Register at Balance Yoga Center
- available for private group events:
- contact me at info@OnWaterYoga.com or 530-710-8870 to schedule
- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Pygmy goats, fainting goats, dwarf goats no taller than your mid-shin, puppy-dog goats, frolicking on and around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.