An Evening of Yoga & Wine
- Thursday, March 29th: 6 – 8 pm
- Majestic Oak Family Cellars
- Redding, CA
- Unwind with both a calming 60 minute yoga practice and a glass of wine at the Majestic Oak Family Cellars Tasting Room. Find enjoyment and rest as we gather for two favorites with friends new and old!
- BYO props (a mat at least, a towel or blanket, blocks or straps if you have them) modifications will be given to accommodate.
- $25 pre-registration; $30 day of
- Call or stop by the tasting room to register: 3058 Crossroads Dr, Redding, California 96003, (530) 223-9463
- Space is limited to 10
Veggies & Vinyasa
- Saturday, April 14th: 7:30 – 8:45am
- Gather Market Place: 1043 State St., (530) 941-2010
- Redding, CA
- Come, enjoy an All Levels, slow, flow, Vinyasa Yoga class, in a quiet, private space, before this all local, organic, indoor Farmer’s Market begins. This is connection to ourselves, others around us, and the earth. This is life. This is self and health care. This is community in it’s purest form, creating a better Redding with, and for, others.
- We will end, savoring our practice and time together, with a warm cup of fresh, seasonally inspired, herb tea fresh from the land we live, work, and play on.
- BYO props (a mat for sure; blocks and blanket/towel if have them, however, modifications will be given to accommodate)
- Limited to 12
- $15 pre-registration
- $20 drop-in (if space still available)
- available for private group events:
- contact me at info@OnWaterYoga.com or 530-710-8870 to schedule
- future scheduled classes TBD as weather and scheduling permit
- check back frequently for details and registration
- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Baby goats, pygmy goats, and fainting goats, frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.
Hot Springs Yin/Yang Yoga Retreat
- Friday, April 20 – Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Surprise Valley Hot Springs Resort
- Cedarville, CA
- A rejuvenating weekend of connection while in a place so remote, the highway ends: Surprise Valley in Northern California. This place is so little known and beautiful that it could be imagined, a surprise. Surrounded by high, snow-capped mountains we will venture where there are no stoplights, no sirens, and be amongst coveys of quail and herds of mule deer and antelope while we soak in the natural hot springs of the valley floor at our quaint resort. We will get away from it all to unwind and recharge. Come as you are and leave this secret valley more centered, grateful, and happy, having found peace in this Great Basin. This could truly be my most favorite place in all the world….
- Join us for candlelight Yin Yoga, two level 1&2 Vinyasa Flow classes, a long break Saturday to be as active or restful as desired, Sacred Dance, Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra, plus daily Meditation and Pranayama exercises, a shared organic meal on Saturday night, opening and closing ceremonies, and swag bag.
- Each room includes your own personal hot-springs hot-tub and a kitchen. Massages available. Private yoga instruction also available.
- Limited to 12.