On Water Yoga Glamping Trip 2018
- Friday, Sept. 7 – Sunday, Sept. 9, 2018
- Lewiston Lake, Lewiston, CA
- Just imagine: the clear night sky filled with 1000s of stars as you sit around a campfire, in the middle of no-where… Let’s do SUP Yoga with the Trinity Alps in the background on a clear, calm and small mountain lake. We’ll have a New Moon SUP paddle and meditation, SUP Yoga, hiking, fishing options, a group meal, swag bag, tent camping or choose a glamping tent with an oversized queen bed, sheets and down comforter under the think canvas of an army tent!
- This campground is tucked into a mixed forest of conifer and deciduous trees, surrounded by abundant wildflowers. The area offers much wildlife, plus rainbow trout are abundant, and brown and brook trout are common. The sites have great privacy and direct shore access. Water and toilets are on site, no showers. This campground was picked as one of California’s prettiest lake campgrounds by Sunset Magazine!
- Friday night welcome, swag bag, group meal, campfire, Opening Circle, games
- Saturday morning SUP yoga practice, afternoon hike
- Lots of time available to explore, paddle, hike, read, nap, swim, fish, swing in the hammock, whatever makes your heart happy!
- New Moon paddle and meditation, campfire
- Sunday morning SUP yoga practice, Closing Circle
Check in time on Friday, Sept. 7th is 1:00pm. Check out time on Sunday, Sept. 9th is 12:00pm.
- Family and friends, ages 13 and up, are invited to join the camping trip for a small extra charge. A total of 28 people can attend this weekend getaway.
- Are you with me? I am soooo looking forward to this…
- $265 – $425 to bring your own SUP
- $365 – $525 to borrow a SUP
- $150 for friends/family to join for camping, meal, and swag bag
- To register click here.
- available for private group events:
- contact me at info@OnWaterYoga.com or 530-710-8870 to schedule
- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Baby goats, pygmy goats, and fainting goats, frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.
Private Goat Yoga Birthday Party for Dana!
Sunday, June 10th: 3:00pm