Private Yoga Nidra & Restorative Birthday Event
- In this is a deeply healing practice we will slow down, relax, and rest deeply and completely with a 30-minute Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep) and the long held, gentle, easy stretches of Restorative Yoga. This will feel like a dream that you may not want to wake from!
- It is proven that deep relaxation benefits all the systems of the body: improving immune function, digestion, fertility, detoxification and elimination, as well as reducing high blood pressure, stress, muscle tension, and general fatigue.
- Come celebrate Dana’s day of birth with a supportive and healing yoga extravaganza of recharge for your body and soul, together, at Balance Yoga Center.
- 12:30 – 2:30 pm, Saturday, March 23rd
- $45 with pre-payment (and at least 8 students) $50 day of
- available for private group events:
- contact me at info@OnWaterYoga.com or 530-710-8870 to schedule
- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Baby goats, pygmy goats, and fainting goats, frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.