A Paddle to Heal
- Date TBD
- Whiskeytown Lake
- Come join this special 3 hour event as we sense, feel, and be with the lake as she blooms after the Carr Fire. This will be a go-with-the-flow type of “paddle and pause” geared for those that have some SUP experience, however a brief overview on paddle stroke technique can be provided as a refresher. This event is meant to be a time that we share, paddle, see, and experience what and how the fire effected us and the lake, a time to reflect, release, connect, heal, laugh, reminisce, and sew intentions. Circle time, partnered discussions, personal reflection time, and hugs will be some of the techniques incorporated as tools to process emotions as they come and go.
- Class size limited to 12
- $40 to Bring Your Own SUP; $70 to borrow
- For more details and to register visit OnWaterYoga.com
- available for private group events:
- contact me at info@OnWaterYoga.com or 530-710-8870 to schedule
- Churn Creek Bottom Farm: exact address will be emailed to you once you’ve paid
- Redding, CA
- Yoga, for people, with goats. Yup! Pygmy goats, fainting goats, puppy-dog goats, teenage goats, all frolicking all around as we yoga! This will be an all levels Yoga Flow class with space to stop and pet and play with the goats. There are no rules with animals, so we will go with the flow, literally, and take things as they come….
- You just can’t take anything seriously with goats nibbling on your shirt, hopping on your back, and sticking their nose in your face, and we soon realize, why do we want to?!
- Come join us on top of lush grass, underneath the blue sky and sunshine, with goats, big and small. We will connect with nature and breathe in the fresh air for yoga that is sure to delight and leave you much happier than you came.
- Pre-Registration required and ends 1 hour prior to class start.
- Heavy rain, lightening, and/or gusty winds cancel class and will be determined 1 hour prior to class start time. Check your email before heading out for cancellation and rescheduling.